UK Boot Camp
Our award winning five star boot camps are popular with those who want a UK boot camp that fits around their lifestyle, to train in luxurious surroundings and to relax as hard as they work out.
The luxurious accommodation nestles in the exquisite Welsh hills providing plenty of breath-taking space where you enjoy your escape from the rat race. Although we work you hard to achieve your goals we also believe you should be thoroughly rewarded too, that’s why we make you feel like a VIP from the moment you arrive. You’ll find yourself in accommodation fit for the finest guests, while the chef cooks nutritionally balanced meals and the bedrooms come complete with their own private ensuite.
Due to popular demand, we’ve developed our UK Boot camps to offer flexibility of times in 2014. Despite the shortened stays, we don’t compromise on the results you achieve as our weekend and mid-week boot camps bring incredible results while we send you home with all the tools you need to continue the good work.
Weekend Boot Camps (UK) – From £349
Our weekend boot camps allow you to fit fitness into your hectic life giving you the chance to enjoy an incredible break away that leaves you feeling refreshed, revitalised and fitter in every single way. We begin your boot camp at 2pm on a Friday afternoon and send you home at 10am on Monday morning. The weekend boot camp is ideal for ladies who may have other commitments that they can’t get away from.
Mid-Week Boot Camps (UK) – From £499
We understand that sometimes a midweek boot camp is best so you can have your weekends to yourself, but still give your fitness an incredible boost. Our weekday boot camps start at 1pm on Monday and end on 10am on Friday, and are completely flexible as to what time you leave during your stay. You’ll receive four days of intensive training from our beautiful location. You’ll relax as hard as you work out and leave feeling like a new woman.
We’ll be ready and waiting for you when we arrive on Monday so we suggest you arrive ready to workout, from there we’ll take care of everything from your meals to your comfort for the week.
Not only are our weekend and midweek boot camps an ideal way to fit your fitness around your lifestyle, they’re also extremely affordable too!
Week Long Boot Camps (UK) – From £849
Our award winning week long boot camps are our favourite packages for those who like to extend their stay. Our week long boot camps are all inclusive, you arrive at 2pm on a Friday and leave at 10am, the following Friday. Guests who need to leave prior to boot camp finishing, can do so if required.
You receive unlimited attention as you’re motivated to train from the very start of your boot camp. Our luxurious Wales location will allow you to relax as much as you work out.
We’ll be ready and waiting for you when we arrive on a Friday afternoon so we suggest you arrive promptly ready to start boot camp, from there we’ll take care of everything from your meals to your comfort for the week.
We encourage you to compare our current packages with other recognised boot camps where you will find that we are unrivalled with the quality that we offer and the prices that we charge. Our awards and accolades are testament to that!
Find out just how affordable our week long boot camps are now… Click here
Arrival time is at 2pm on Friday and finishes at 10am on the following Friday after breakfast.
Looking for a luxury weight loss holiday, but not in the UK? Then why not try our 7 day Marbella (Spain) retreat from only £795, with its luxurious 5 star villa with the wow factor. You will not be disappointed for sure!
- Up to 10 hours per day of training. We start at 07:00 and finish at 19:00 and the day is mixed up with a variety of different exercises on offer. You could be doing HIIT Training, X Fit, Boxing/Boxercise training, Hiking, Core training, Military training, Strength and Conditioning, Circuit training and many many more. What is also important to understand is that you have the freedom to choose when in the day you would like to exercise. Our award winning boot camp caters for ALL abilities, if you want weight loss then we advise that you attend all sessions or if you just want a relaxing healthy holiday then you can exercise during the times that suit you the most. Alternatively if you want to improve fitness and push yourself hard then our staff will be more than willing to put you through your paces. What ever your reasons we are the boot camp for you. Please remember that we are a residential boot camp retreat so all our guests stay with us on site
- Luxury accommodation. The word luxury gets thrown around too much but in our case we offer nothing but the best. All rooms are en-suite and we strongly advise that you compare us to other companies and you will see that they will always come up short. With many other boot camps, you will be sharing with multiple other attendees and probably be sharing a bathroom with many others if you don’t have a ensuite bathroom to keep their costs down.
- Luxurious hot tub and landscape gardens all for your personal use.
- Nutritious Food & Drink. All you food is included and prepared by our fantastic chef. Nothing processed and all cooked from scratch and you will have a wide selection of fruit and herbal teas on tap. Everything that will get your body feeling great inside and out.
- Nutrition seminars. Our Nutritionist will be on hand on 5 and 7 day boot camps for one of the days to hold nutrition seminars and talks. If you have any personal questions for the nutritionist then start writing them down now and have them answered when you arrive.
- Massage and therapeutic treatments. You will be able to book in any treatments during certain times of the day through out your stay. There is no better way to end a full days training than with a relaxing massage. These treatments are the only added extras you will have to pay for. Everything else above is included in the price.
At Trimmer You we understand that no 2 ladies are alike and that each lady will have a different goal and we have strived to make our boot camp the place where everyone can achieve what they have set out to achieve.
At the end of your stay you should be educated and confident enough to carry on from where you left us. You should have a good understanding on fitness and how to exercise correctly. You should also have the right nutritional knowledge to be able to prepare and cook health and tasteful meals and snacks and we will also give you a brochure with everything you have learned on boot camp to take home with you just in case you need to recap on anything you have done during your stay.
Typical Questions Answered:
I am really unfit, am i suitable for your boot camp? Yes you are. We help all ladies of all ability levels so if you are able bodied then we can help you achieve your goals. this is our 5th year and we have become pretty good at helping everyone.
I exercise a lot, will i be able to get a good work out? Yes you will. All our sessions are designed so each person can push your bodies to your limit. This is the only way we can get the best out of everyone. We also offer different nutrition diets to cover the ladies who do not want weight loss.
Could i take some personal time during my stay? Yes you can. You have the option to train when ever you like, but remember we are a residential boot camp so everyone stays with us on our grounds.
Where exactly are you? We are based in Newtown (East Wales) in Powys on the Welsh/Shropshire (England) border. Our nearest train station is Welshpool Train Station.