Terms & Conditions
1. Trimmer You Boot Camp provides residential courses for Clients with the aims of burning fat and developing muscle tone. The cost of the course includes all meals, accommodation, instruction, specialist equipment, but does not include travel to the premises or personal clothing that you will require for the duration of the course.
2. Information published by Trimmer You Boot Camp in its literature and website is designed for general illustrative purposes only; Trimmer You Boot Camp reserves the right to alter the precise content of its courses at any time without notice to the Client due to certain factors including but not limited to the weather and physical fitness of the client, provided the courses remain generally of the type described.
3. The Contract is subject to these conditions that can only be varied by written agreement between Trimmer You Boot Camp and the Client. This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties concerning its subject matter; no verbal representations made by Trimmer You Boot Camp shall be relied upon by the Client.
4. To place a booking, Trimmer You Boot Camp requires a part payment for the course, which is usually 30% unless booking directly through website where a nominal 10% deposit can secure your place until we contact you to collect the remaining 20% initial deposit. A completed Booking Form together with the deposit fee covering the costs of planning, organising and delivery of the proposed course. Clients booking by telephone e-mail or facsimile will have been deemed to read the booking conditions on the website and agreed to the terms and conditions prior to making payment for any course. Trimmer You Boot Camp reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. All bookings are provisional until the deposit is received in cleared funds in Trimmer You Boot Camp’s bank account; after that a contract for the course may be made between Trimmer You Boot Camp and the Client on the issue of written confirmation of booking by Trimmer You Boot Camp
5.The balance of the fee is payable before commencement of the course unless agreed otherwise on confirmation of booking. In the event the balance is not paid in full at least 2 weeks prior to boot camp beginning, Trimmer You Boot Camp will have the discretion to treat the booking as cancelled by the client and re-sell the course place without refunds.
6.If the Client elects not to participate in any part of the courses being provided Trimmer You Boot Camp has no obligation to provide an alternative activity or service and the Client will not be entitled to a refund.
7. It is the Client’s responsibility to inform Trimmer You Boot Camp in writing of any health issues that may make them unsuitable to participate in the activity and / or service agreed. If Trimmer You Boot Camp believes a Clients health or safety is at risk, or that a Client has failed to disclose any relevant health information in accordance with these conditions, Trimmer You Boot Camp may at its absolute discretion withdraw the Client from the activity and / or course without refund and/or may terminate the Contract without refund.
8. The client must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct which may may offend or cause danger or damage to any person or property. If Trimmer You Boot Camp or any of its staff, consultants or agents, become aware of any such action then Trimmer You Boot Camp or any of its suppliers may at their absolute discretion have the Client immediately extracted from any property or facility without refund. Trimmer You Boot Camp will have no liability to the Client in such circumstances.
9. Client shall abide by any rules or instruction laid down by Trimmer You Boot Camp in regards to safety or proper practice.
10.If the client wishes to cancel the Contract they must advise Trimmer You Boot Camp in writing as soon as reasonably possible and will be subject to the following cancellation charges based on the number of days before arrival date of activity and / or service: Date of cancellation / Cancellation charge: Less than 6 weeks / 100% of the fee; Less than 12 weeks / 75% of the fee; Less than 16 weeks / 50% of the fee; More than 16 weeks / 30% of the fee
11. If Trimmer You Boot Camp cancels a booking prior to the commencement of the course the Client will be given the option of an alternative date, or a full refund.
12. Both parties shall be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, prohibitive governmental regulation, or if any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties or either of them renders the performance of this agreement practically impossible.
13. None of the exclusions and limitations in these conditions are intended to limit any rights the Client may have under statute or common law which may not be excluded; nor in any way to exclude or limit liability to you for personal injury or death resulting from Trimmer You Boot Camp negligence or that of its employees or agents; or for any liability incurred as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by Trimmer You Boot Camp.
14. The Client understands that attending any activity or service provided by Trimmer You Boot Camp involves some level of risk. These risks include but are not limited to physical injury or even death. By attending any activity or service provided by Trimmer You Boot Camp the Client agrees to assume these risks and agrees to release and discharge Trimmer You Boot Camp and owners, employees and agents from any and all claims for liability.
15. Unless due to the negligence or other failure of Trimmer You Boot Camp to perform its obligations under this agreement or under the general law Trimmer You Boot Camp shall not be liable to the Client for the death of or injury to the Client or loss or damage to the Client’s property
16. The Client shall not at any time during or after the term use information gained from Trimmer You Boot Camp for commercial purposes or financial gain, nor divulge personal information of other clients at Trimmer You Boot Camp.
17. Trimmer You Boot Camp reserves the right to take any recordings of the Client during the activity and /or courses and the Client accepts that all rights whatsoever arising in the recordings shall by solely owned by Trimmer You Boot Camp. The Client accepts and agrees that any recordings may be used by Trimmer You Boot Camp at its absolute discretion in any manner including but not limited to its website, promotional material and advertisements.
18. All literature and course material produced by Trimmer You Boot Camp, including, but not exclusive to websites, forms, images and graphics are the sole property of Trimmer You Boot Camp and may not be copied or duplicated for either personal or commercial use. Trimmer You Boot Camp reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of the all activities, courses or facilities.
19. The client is unable to assign or transfer the Contract to a third party without the prior written consent of Trimmer You Boot Camp. If the client wishes to assign their contract, he or she must give notice in writing providing the full name and address and contact details of the third party. Trimmer You Boot Camp shall then advise in writing as to whether it consents to the assignment as soon as reasonably practicable. Trimmer You Boot Camp reserves the right to refuse an assignment to a third party at any time without reason. If subsequently a client has to cancel due to Trimmer You Boot Camp refusing the assignment to a third party then the cancellation charges shall apply. Trimmer You Boot Camp may assign or sub-contract to any third party the performance of any of its obligations under the Contract without consent of the Client.
20. The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this agreement.
21. A person who is not a party to this agreement has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement.
22. Trimmer You Boot Camp cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where our services or any aspect of your holiday is affected by ‘force majeure’. Force majeure refers to any event which we could not, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, war, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, strikes or other industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, acts of God, terrorist activities, technical problems, with transportation, closures of airports, changes to flight times and ferries, quarantine, epidemics, weather, government action or any other events outside our control.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties shall submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. All payments for boot camp places made via credit card will incur a 2% surcharge. Only initial 10% deposits taken via our website can be taken via Paypal. All payments other than initial 10% will need to be made via telephone call or via bank transfer
25. To secure any boot camp place, we require a minimum of 30% deposit, unless otherwise agreed with management prior. We reserve the right to resell boot camp spaces where a minimum 30% has not been paid within the guidelines above. All deposits are non-refundable under these circumstances.